Hey there, Friends! I’m back. A day later than I’d hoped, but I am here. Last week was definitely a doozie! One of those that only a glass of wine at the end of the week can revive you from. (A BIG glass of wine….)
I am excited to share that my sweet little nephew FINALLY made his way into the world! He was 9 days late! NINE….WHOLE…DAYS! In there living his best life! Look at that little face ya’ll…I just want to inhale all of that sweet baby goodness.
Okay everybody. Remember last week when I told you I had my first paying gig for Be About it Organizing??? Well, it happened, and I LOVED IT! I was able to get right in there and do my thing. My client was super engaged and was taking notes and everything. I helped her get one of her concerned areas in order while I was there, and I even gave her homework to do. We scheduled an appointment for me to go back and we will together tackle her MAIN living areas.
We are not completely done in there, but we were able to organize the existing chaos and devise a plan. When all was said and done, I was beyond pumped about this new journey that I have begun.
There is no reason that you shouldn’t be proud of your home, and if you are struggling with this, I want to help.
Do you find that you want to:
- Feel peaceful in your home and for your mind to be at rest
- Be free of clutter…just what you use and love.
- Have people over more.
- Love being in your home
- Not leave a burden for your kids or others to deal with.
- Want all of your important documents in place.
- To free your brain to focus on your goals.
- Want to be an example and teach your kids how to be organized.
- Stop wasting money – buying duplicates, buying organizing supplies that you never use, get returns taken back.
- To waste less time…find things when you want them
If any of this sounds like you, and you are ready to make a change, please leave me your name and email in the comments. I will be choosing 1 lucky person to receive a FREE In-Home Consultation with ME!
Until next time…